The Human Resource Advisory Committee (HRAC) is a standing committee of McMan. The purpose of the Human Resource Advisory Committee is to facilitate and enhance employee influence on human resource policy and practice.
Responsibilities of HRAC Members
• Provide leadership and implement employee initiatives;
• Carry out project planning;
• Ensure local employee concerns are addressed;
• Provide information to staff regarding human resources issues;
• Present recommendations to management;
• Provide support to employees who are going through the grievance/allegation process if requested.
HRAC has achieved a number of positive policy changes including:
•An increase in vacation days;
•Elimination of wait times for new employees to receive benefits;
•An increase in compensation for over-night trips with clients.